- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Palo Alto, USA
- AeroPress coffee tastes better because the ground coffee is totally immersed in the hot water, resulting in fast and extensive extraction of the flavour compounds.
The AeroPress method shortens brew time to 20-40 seconds, which avoids the unpleasant bitterness created by slower methods.
As well, the acid level of AeroPress brew is much less than conventional methods, due to the shorter brew time. In fact, laboratory testing measured AeroPress coffee as having under one fifth of the acid generated by regular drip coffee makers.
The end result? Coffee lovers are delighted by the fact that AeroPress brew is more friendly to their stomachs.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats