funding probability score
total disclosed funding
last round valuation estimate
disclosed funding rounds
latest round
latest funding stage
next round estimate
development stage
number of investors
number of competitors
monthly web visits
twitter followers
Offices
Canada
HQ address
2717 Joseph Howe Drive, Halifax, B3J 2T2, CAN
Email
inquiries@affin.io
description
They all use social listening tools to understand and hear their audiences, but did you know that less than 10% of social media users actually speak or engage regularly? The rest of your audience listens but rarely makes a noise and they are the first audience insights tool to reveal the other 90%.

Behind Affinio is an incredibly powerful award-winning technology that lets us mine billions of relational network connections. Your audience is connected regardless of whether they engage or remain silent, allowing us to extract deep insights from the silent majority.

Affino’s algorithm analyzes the relationships that exist within any audience and groups individuals into passion clusters based on member affinities and the people, topics, and brands that these individuals choose to connect with.

From this analysis, Affinio is able to reveal untapped insights that exist within each audience segment. This sheds light for the first time on who each segment is, what they are influenced by, talk about, share, and ultimately care most about.

Their clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 brands, use Affinio’s unprecedented actionable insights as a platform to build effective, winning, marketing strategies.


Affinio’s graph engine is highly-optimized for I/O efficiency and maximizing processing speed on solid state drives (SSD), creating one of the fastest graph analysis and machine learning technologies in the world.

Affinio is using both random forest and deep learning models in the development of their social affinity engine.

There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.

Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats