- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Wes Stoody founded Aframes with a single goal in mind - to increase the funding for vitamin A supplementation in developing countries. After learning about the problem, Wes could not believe how few people knew that about One Million children die or go blind each year from vitamin A deficiency. More importantly, just $1 per year will fund a year’s worth of life-saving supplements for one child. Wes then resolved to start an eyewear brand with the mission of raising awareness and funding for vitamin A supplementation.
After the mission was established, Wes realized something. There is a lack of high-quality products in the cause-driven market. It seems that most cause-driven brands focus all their energy on marketing, and not enough on product development. We want to change that. Aframes develops and sells a truly luxurious, high-quality line of eyewear at a price point that is accessible to most.
So here we are. Dedicated to creating an amazing product along with raising funds for vitamin A supplementation. We will never stop striving to be better. We will never sway from our original mission.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats