- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Africa Energy Corp. is a Canadian company whose common shares are traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "AFE". The Company is an oil and gas exploration and production company, focused on Africa.
Africa Energy's long range plan is to increase shareholder value through building a portfolio of exploration and production assets. The Company will look to acquire producing assets that will fund ongoing exploration programs. Exploration efforts will focus on under-explored geographic areas, in the early phase of the upstream oil and gas life-cycle, and maturing them into marketable opportunities for larger oil and gas industry players. The Company is focused on high-impact exploration opportunities in Africa.
Africa Energy Corp. is part of the Lundin Group of Companies.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats