- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- With main offices in San Francisco and London, Agave Partners provides investment banking and asset management advisory services to leading edge companies and asset managers looking to expand their business into the Middle East and Asian markets. Services include strategic partnerships, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions.
Based on the expertise and decades of experience of its founders Robert Marassa and Robert Troy who also act as Managing Directors, of its partners and advisors, Agave Partners access to the most prominent investors and industrial groups in the Gulf Countries Council (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Korea, Oman and Bahrain), as well as in Japan, Taiwan and Korea.
Agave Partners most valuable assets are the industrial and financial networks made up of large multinational groups, Sovereign Wealth funds, Private Equity funds and large family offices.
The investment banking advisory services are provided to companies in their International development stage, in the framework of mandates addressing the sourcing of Strategic Partners for building commercial partnerships, industrial or manufacturing joint ventures and corporate financing. Mandates also address the representation of client companies offering private placements or seeking public to private transactions and merger or acquisitions.
The advisory services offered in asset management include strategic partnership development with Sovereign Funds, highly targeted capital raising, accessibility to difficult markets and direct deal co-investments. Agave takes mandates from leading fund managers that are seeking meaningful relationships with their investors, to grow their business.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats