- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
3 rue Armand Barthet, Besançon, Doubs, 25000, FRA
- Living place, point of care, home & Life Ages is a solution for seniors with loss of autonomy (GIR 2-3-4).
This is a new home designed for seniors only 7 who are there, with carers present 24h / 24h, services enabling them to continue living as normally as possible.
The human scale living environment is soothing, reassuring, and intergenerational family (the staff has staff accommodation within the building).
Ages & Life in each elderly person is unique, the individual is respected.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats