- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Agile Toolkit is a high-performance PHP framework for UI development with jQuery. High levels of efficiency are achieved because your database and your UI are seamlessly and securely integrated. You achieve more with less code.
Historically, web programming has been focused around HTML and CSS. The "design-first"
approach has been fundamentally embedded into today’s web software and frameworks as well
as developer's mind.
Agile Toolkit reverses this concept by using "code-first" approach.
Agile Toolkit takes from the developer the responsibilities of HTML template management,
assignment of unique IDs, event binding, HTML layout selection as well as validation and
operating with form data.
With that - the UI code becomes a "higher level" code, much more concise, efcient and easier
to read. This convenience is our "standard" and is applied to all the UI of the web application.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats