- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Germany's leading and award-winning web shop for farmers. www.agrar33.de is a purchasing platform for farmers founded in 2013. The platform provides more than 50,000 durable goods delivered within 24h at no extra costs and with best-price guarantee. The sophisticated IT ensures direct access to supplier data with real-time stock levels checked regularly daily.
The German market for these products is estimated at over EUR 1 bn. By year-end Agrar33 plans to add another 40,000 parts and to expand to France, Netherlands or UK. The European market is estimated at EUR 10 bn.
In 2014, a venture capital jury of >10 VC firms named Agrar33 winner out of 30 start-ups.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats