- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- The AgreeList project traces back to a random encounter of the two founders Hector and Emilie... thanks to Airbnb! Hector was renting a room in Emilie's flatshare in London, and they quickly discovered that they were both passionated by the empowerment technology endows to individuals in changing the world.
Idealist enough to believe they could have a meaningful impact, they also realized that they had very complementary skills to embark together in a new venture. Hector, a software engineer by profession, had already founded a startup and was involved in participatory democracy initiatives. Emilie, a former investment banker, had recently reconnected with her political sciences academic background with a second graduate degree in social sciences.
After endless debates on how to improve the quality of public debate as well as the accountability of opinion leaders, the AgreeList project was born with an ambitious mission: promote constructive debates by organizing people's opinions and ideas.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats