- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- The Agritec Africa Agriculture Exhibition and Conference in Kenya will be held in Nairobi, Kenya during June 17-19,2015 . Africa has huge potential for Agricultural growth, thanks to ample amount of Land and Water Resources. Yet, land and agricultural productivity are found to be one of the lowest in the world.
In Africa, Agriculture employs 65% labour force. Agriculture Sector accounts for 32% of GDP of Africa. Africa requires attention on following three core areas for Higher and Sustained growth:
Facilitating agricultural markets and trade
Improving Agricultural Productivity
Investing in public infrastructure for Agricultural Growth.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats