- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AHIKU (아이쿠) is a Korean software and service provider company specializing in video services that enable people to communicate more efficiently.
It is the developer of Recood, an iPhone video recording application that allows users to instantly and easily record and share their experiences directly from their smartphone at any time and from any location. Recood has been characterized as ""the Instagram for videos"" as it offers a convenient way to share personalized videos enhanced with sophisticated and unique video filter effects. It also offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface design.
Ahiku was established in July 2009 and is based in Seoul, Korea.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats