- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AHIKU Corp. is a Korean software developer and service provider company based in Seoul specialized in live broadcasting, providing a new concept of video service that combines with SNS. AHIKU is certified as a technology driven, venture company by the Korean government.
AHIKU develops applications that permit people to communicate more and more efficiently. Its representative service is a live broadcasting platform and service in Korean where users can broadcast their personal lives anytime and anywhere using their smartphone.
The company also helps users using its service: it covers events by going directly there to record and broadcast them, like the conference about the South Korean National Education Information System this July for exemple.
Besides its main service, AHIKU provides many subsidiary services, such as another broadcasting platform in English, a Twitter integrated social platform an e-learning platform and an interactive advertisement service.
AHIKU is currently developing a new service, Recood, which is a video recording application that can be qualified as “an Instagram for videos”. It is a convenient and simple way to share videos, with a beautiful IU design, awesome video effects and intuitive use.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats