- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Ahvoda is a website and mobile application that provides a dynamic job market for both employees and employers, specifically targeting part time, internship and volunteer positions for university students and young adults.
A brief overview of the main service is as follows:
Job Matching: Development of a software that matches the criteria and preferences set by both the employee and employer. Criteria may include options such as payment, time and location of work, and area of interest (service, retail, education, government, etc). Once a certain percentage of the criteria are met, employees will be notified of the opportunity and allowed to consider and apply for the position. Once a posting has been filled, it will be automatically removed from the job market or after a set time frame.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats