- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
91 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8RT, GBR
- AirSense Wireless (previously Halo Networks) is the European market leader in Wi-Fi/Cellular Network Interoperability. It is a leading software company in the rapidly emerging ‘Hypernet’ space, enabling mobile network operators, Wi-Fi providers, and content providers to leverage the massive opportunities that are appearing as a result of the explosion in wireless data devices looking to access the internet across heterogeneous networks.
AirSense Wireless works across the ‘Hypernet’ eco-system. It has customers and partners from mobile carriers, Wi-Fi networks, and content and media developers. AirSense Wireless is focused on providing software that removes the costs and challenges of managing subscriber demands in this emerging space whilst enabling all parties to exploit the significant and growing revenue opportunities that ubiquitous data demand is creating.
AirSense Wireless is headquartered in London. It is privately held and has received venture capital funding from Nauta Capital and DN Capital.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats