- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Airside Mobile offers a range of mobile travel applications for flight passengers, web services for point-of-sale solutions, a fully PCI-compliant payment gateway, and a backend with CRM analytics.
The company’s current product portfolio includes MobilePassport, a smartphone application that enables individuals to skip the line at the airport for U.S. customs and immigration; and B4 You Board, a mobile application that enables individuals to get restaurant meals delivered to airport gates while waiting to board their flights.
Airside Mobile was founded by Florian Scholochow, Adam Tsao, and Hans Miller in May 2009 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats