- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AIS Channel (Advances In Surgery Channel) is a new approach to the communication of advances in cutting edge surgical expertise, imparted by prominent surgeons. The AIS Channel project was conceived by Antonio M. Lacy and his team.
AIS was created to share the latest modifications in surgical technique with working professionals in the scientific community as well as train those of tomorrow. In addition AIS makes use of all technologies available (website with HD videos, live conference streaming…) to afford the user every conceivable way of researching new techniques beneficial to patients and healthcare professionals from anywhere, at any time and on any internet-enabled device.
All of the knowledge shared at the conference will be accessible through AIS Channel
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats