- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Aisle50 came out of the summer 2011 class at Y Combinator, the Silicon Valley accelerator. Aisle50 builds CPG and retailer campaigns aimed to get both banner and brand incremental shoppers, bigger share and valuable brand messaging to consumers.
Our product has a two-year track record of producing baskets that are 30% larger for our retailers. We also give our retailer partners incremental trips that, in the past, they would have lost to competitors. Aisle50 content, because much of it is in the form of offers that are paid for through Web or Mobile, compel the consumer to head to the store sooner rather than later.
Everybody wins: We drive trips to stores, new customers to CPGs and big discounts to consumers.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats