- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Akheros is a cybersecurity R&D start-up, laureate of the 2013 national innovation award « Concours national entreprises innovantes » (BPI) and of the 2014 national innovation award « Concours Mondial Innovation » (BPI – French Presidency).
Akheros develops resident cybersecurity learning Bayesian networks, which learn machines’ informational behavior and constructs an unsupervised Bayesian network for each machine that anticipates, detects and prevents offensive incongruous behaviors of other machines.
Distributed as an autonomous component (OEM) and as a service (SAAS), Akheros is apt to detect and deter Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs). Akheros will be commercialized as a machine to machine (M2M) behavioral cybersecurity learning component for intrusion detection, forensic and deterrence responses.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats