- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
500 Harrison Avenue, 3R, Boston, 02118, USA
- Akiban is building a new relational database powered our unique table-grouping technology. By allowing the application's data model to be brought to the database, Akiban Server eliminates the impedance mismatch found in traditional relational systems. Model, store, and retrieve your data in the way that best fits your application.
An open source database for operational systems. It unifies the speed, scalability and agility of document stores with the ACID guarantees and rich SQL of a RDMS. Based on Akiban's table-grouping architecture, SQL queries can perform 10-100x faster than their in-memory equivalent.
An open source, fast, transactional Java B+Tree library. Built as the storage layer to Akiban Server, Persistit provides highly optimized key-value operations with full ACID semantics.
Akiban SQL Parser
An open source, production quality parser for SQL. Built as a modular code base that includes support for both standard SQL and Akiban extensions, like nested queries to better match how applications need to query their data.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats