- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
500 Boylston Street, Boston, 02116-3891, USA
- Akili builds clinically-validated cognitive therapeutics, assessments, and diagnostics that look and feel like video games. It aims to develop a new type of electronic medicine that can be deployed remotely directly to any patient anywhere, prescribed and tracked by physicians, with the potential to be developed at a fraction of the cost of traditional medical approaches.
Akili’s cognitive engine enables three separate clinical game versions for remote data-capture, with features designed for patient engagement. Its proprietary adaptive mechanics allow the software to automatically personalize to the patient’s ability level with no clinician input required.
Akili is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats