- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Aksara Studio is an Indonesian Games Studio which has created several Indonesian games which contain culture and education. Three passionate people who have their own expertise founded a games studio named Enlight Games Studio in 2009. In order to show strong commitment in Indonesian games development, Enlight Games Studio changed its name to Aksara Studio in April 2011.
Currently, Aksara Studio has developed a wide range of mobile games, applications and also themes. Java ME, Series 40, and Windows Phone are our main expertise. Established in April 2011, Aksara Studio is growing rapidly and has more than 85 contents on Nokia Store and 12 contents on Windows Phone Store.
Aksara Studio has been successful in Indonesia and global market and our contents have been downloaded more than 2,8 million downloads to date. Our success is the result of strong differentiation which is creating educational and Indonesian culture games. Moreover, Aksara Studio also has extensive experience delivering project with passion and focusing on quality. Because of that experience, Aksara Studio was selected as part of Nokia Developer Consultancy Network since 2013.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats