- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Alanax develops software and cloud services to design and control complex wireless networks. Our software can self-organize and optimize communications for wired network infrastructure, fixed wireless stations, as well as fleets of mobile platforms (vehicles, naval vessels, aircraft, satellites, and other unmanned systems) to ensure optimal connectivity at all times while respecting regulatory, interference, and other constraints. We also provide products and technical expertise to allow customers to model and simulate these networks before operational deployment to verify functionality and better predict performance, thereby mitigating their cost and risks.
Alanax has a lean team consisting of top talent from world-class technology institutions, such as NASA, Google, Tesla Motors, the Silicon Valley Space Center, and Stanford University.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats