- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- In February of 2010, our Partners were working together for a major software provider but had a desire to apply our experience designing & building financial applications to a wider audience. An office space in DUMBO was obtained, a trip to IKEA was made, and by March of 2010 – Alchemy50 was born.
Things have changed quite a bit in the four years since we started A50 – a few of us have left Brooklyn for bigger yards in the ‘burbs, one of us brought another tiny human into the world, and others have come and gone – but our passion for creating awesome software has stayed absolutely constant.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats