- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
17 rue des Martyrs, Grenoble, 38054, FRA
- Aledia develops and manufactures innovative light-emitting diodes (LEDs) based on a unique 3D architecture using gallium-nitride (GaN)-on-silicon microwires. The technology uses standard silicon wafers with diameters of 8 inches (200 mm) and existing CMOS wafer-fabrication processes and tools, enabling production of LED chips at 25 percent of the cost of traditional planar LED chips.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats