- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
626 West 66th Street, Loveland, 80538, USA
- Frustrated by the status quo, Aleph Objects, Inc. began with the goal to allow people the freedom they need to get the job done -- specifically, the job of conceiving, creating, and manufacturing prototypes and projects. Built upon the philosophy of freedom, Aleph Objects, Inc., the parent company of LulzBot and based in Loveland, Colorado, develops and manufactures a line of open desktop 3D printers.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats