- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Algaeventure Systems (AVS) develops and commercializes low-energy solid liquid separation technologies for recovery of valuable solids and remediation of water. Additionally, AVS has created proprietary, disruptive technologies that dramatically reduce costs for obtaining algal biomass for high-value products. With a focus on algal production, concentration and separation, AVS is deploying a suite of products and technologies that are helping to establish algae as a viable source of energy and advanced materials.
AVS’ flagship Solid-Liquid Separation (SLS) technology received a merit based award from the U.S. Department of Energy’s ARPA-E as a “potentially transformative innovation” for its ability to reduce the cost of dewatering by over 90%. AVS’ SLS technology has demonstrated success across a wide range of industrial applications including: chemical, food, biosolids, and industrial & waste water separations. AVS technologies are positioned to not only transform the emerging algal industry, but also to disrupt a wide range of existing industries through improved, low-energy performance.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats