- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
14925 Galleon Ct, Plymouth, 48170, USA
- Algal Scientific has developed Algamune, an algae-derived source of beta-1,3-glucan for use in animals and humans. Beta-1,3-glucans are all natural compounds that have been shown to support natural immune health. An important goal is to help reduce the overuse of antibiotics in livestock production.
The Company's patented Hypertrophic process is an environmentally friendly system for helping the food and beverage industry save money on treatment costs and fees associated with treating nitrogen, phosphorus and BOD in process water, recovering these nutrients, and supporting water reuse.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats