- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AlignMinds is a knowledge engineering company focused on outsourcing and product development in next generation tools and technologies. It specializes in developing mobile, cloud applications, and consulting. The company also consists of 50 committed professionals and a growing account base that is spread over five continents.
AlignMinds’ aim is to develop new software and systems for the healthcare domain and it quickly expanded into a business that provides fully customized software development, product engineering, and maintenance services to small, medium, and large businesses around the globe. Within the first six months of its inception, the company developed and launched an innovative patient flow solution for the Indian healthcare domain, EatherWay, which stormed the market and established itself quickly as an "in demand" solution.
AlignMinds’ core leadership team has experiences in enterprise systems engineering, designing, building, and scaling large systems that enable it to handle the complexities involved in developing mission critical cloud-mobility solutions.
AlignMinds was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Cochin, India.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats