- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ALISE DEVICES is a spin-off of the Technical University of Madrid founded in 2011 by the inventors of the technology in which are based our solutions. Over five years of research in CEMDATIC (a public R&D Center) and an international patent guarantees our products.
Our R&D department is integrated by PhDs and technical stuff unifying experience, competence and know-how in the new material, nanotechnology, advanced devices and printing techniques fields. We always provide to our clients unique solutions at the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
Telefónica supports our company through its business accelerator: Wayra. Telefónica is one of the world leaders integrated operator in the telecommunication sector, providing communication, information and entertainment solutions, with presence in Europe and Latin America. It operates in 24 countries. As of June 2013, Telefónica’s total number of customers amounted to 317.3 million.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats