- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- All Angles Design was founded in 2009 when Owner Mikah Barnett first got an opportunity to work with the 3D CAD application Solidworks. "For me, it was probably the same feeling an artist gets the first time they pick up a paintbrush and put a mark on canvas," said Mikah. "I could - for the first time ever - express so many creative mechanical ideas at the level of detail required to turn them in to reality."
With a professional background in Manufacturing Engineering and Enterprise Software Development, and as an avid autocrosser and Road Racer, it didn't take Mikah long to find parts that needed to be designed to make cars go faster. And so, what started as entertainment quickly grew into a business. That business has since then evolved into the All Angles Design of today serving clients ranging from "one-man bands" to MOPAR. We understand how companies of different sizes function and how needs vary by industry, specialty, market, etc.
We have also identified several key areas of related services to complement our Design Services so that we can offer, for many clients, a single point of accountability that turns their need or idea into revenue from their customers with AAD handling everything in between.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats