- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AlleyWatch is the destination for startup news; opinions and reviews; investment and product information; events reported, experienced, seen, heard and overheard here in New York. But it’s who we are that’s makes us different: we’re the writers and the entrepreneurs; the investors and the mentors; the lawyers and the marketers; the realtors and the recruiters – the people who work in the industry.
Which makes our content the insights and observations of startup scene insiders deconstructing the systems we inhabit to tell the stories that no one else can. We want to hear about your trials and triumphs, your battles fought and lessons learned: the stories that go untold from the people who go unnoticed. AlleyWatch is here to fill the gap in startup coverage with news, resources and information to connect the community here in New York, the city that never sleeps, filled with dreamers who don’t stop until the world wakes up and takes notice.
For more information, you may follow AlleyWatch on Facebook (http://facebook.com/alleywatch) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/alleywatch)
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats