- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Allied Metal Ltd has a 12,500 sq ft facility, located in the north end of Calgary, AB. It is equipped with the latest technologies of sheet metal fabrication, offering turnkey solutions to any sheet metal manufacturing requirements.
Our highly experienced team of professionals has over 100 years of fabricating experience in the industry. We can offer exceptional quality products, at competitive prices, in reasonable lead times due to this experience and our streamlined manufacturing processes. We have fully integrated Solidworks and Inventor platforms, and offer full 3D design capabilities.
The state of the art CNC fabrication equipment includes shears, two punch presses, three brake presses, a 4000 watt laser cutter, and captive hardware insertion presses. We have journeyman welders on site, able to handle any fabricating needs. We also offer full turnkey metal finishing solutions through external powder coaters and electroplaters, and provide full assembly services.
Prototype to production, Allied Metal is the solution to any sheet metal fabricating requirements.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats