- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Allied Payment Network Inc. was formed in August 2010 offering online bill payment service to financial institutions including banks and credit unions as well as directly to consumers. With over a thirty years of Bill Pay experience, fifty years of banking experience, a leader who was the CIO of a bank for ten years and is an expert in bank protection; it is evident that Allied Payment Network is a company that ensures a high level of trust and credibility to all of its customers.
Virtually all financial institutions offer bill payment service to their Internet banking customers; only a handful of bill payment companies in the business provide this type of service. The bill pay market is still relatively immature in adoption by online banking customers. It is Allied's goal to not only deliver simple and accurate bill pay services, but to also introduce these benefits to institutions in a cost-friendly manner that will help promote bill pay adoption and establish healthy relationships between these institutions' and their customers.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats