- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- We grew up with a slave driver of a father who has an outsource custom door and cabinet component company. We ate so much sawdust as kids, I still prefer it for breakfast. He taught us to work hard and we learned how to run the business. When the information age arrived I was interested in how it applied to the family business (I had screwed up my parents computer more than once dissecting it).
A beta version of what would come to be Allmoxy was implemented and proven somewhere around 2005. We started getting asked by our cabinet customers where they could get something like what we had, and in 2008 we launched Allmoxy. We re-wrote the code in order to broaden the reach of the customer base so that virtually any manufacturing or service company could use it. It took an arm and a leg, but we did it and it rocks!
My dad’s company has flourished since implementation and I’m so excited to help other companies see the same results. I won’t get into politics here, but I am a Patriot, and I believe in the American small business. My passion is that Allmoxy can transform even a small amount of businesses into something that will strengthen America. I’ve watched way too many businesses fall victim to not having scalable systems in place, and it sickens me. I say vive entrepreneurs in America! Thanks for your attention, I know it isn’t free!
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats