- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Aloompa, a Nashville-based mobile app development company, is the creator of FestApp, the leading turn-key, best-in-class mobile application for music, food, conference, and community-focused events in the U.S. and abroad.
The platform boasts an a-la-carte menu of features from schedule sharing, festival map GPS localization, to the newly introduced Beacon initiatives — a state of the art implementation that enhances attendees experience and provides never-before-seen insight into attendees behavior.
In 2014, more than 100 music festivals and events will use FestApp, festivals like Governors Ball, Coachella, Bonnaroo, Ultra and Electric Daisy Carnival have all seen great success with Aloompa’s suite of products.
To learn more about Aloompa, visit www.aloompa.com.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats