- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
3306 Sage Terrace, Katy, 77450, USA
- Alpha Cares has developed a revolutionary approach that helps eliminate frustrations and uncertainty associated with the child care business, especially in the area of business logistics.
With encouragement and support from Marty Appelbaum, founder of the largest teacher training organization in the U.S. (Appelbaum Training Institute), our team took this vision of how software technology could positively impact child care providers. What evolved was Alpha Cares and its powerful, yet easy to use program that is both user-friendly and affordable.
"It's our belief we've taken online child care management to the next level."
Based in Texas, Alpha Cares has redefined the way this industry handles the intricacies involved with high quality and nurturing child care.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats