- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- The sisterhood of Alpha Phi stretches from coast to coast through 161 collegiate campuses and more than 200,000 members. Sisters share a commitment to excellence and a strong desire to help one another and their communities. Alpha Phis are leaders, scholars, contributors and lifetime members of a sisterhood that values these traits.
Alpha Phi assists college women in making informed choices to reach their highest potential. Alpha Phi enhances and promotes each member's development and learning by focusing on sisterhood, service, scholarship, leadership, loyalty and character development.
The innovative leadership and organizational practices of Alpha Phi's Founders in 1872 set the spirit for the Alpha Phi of today...a sisterhood that values the past but looks forward to the progress offered by the future.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats