- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Altaeros Energies develops airborne wind turbine to produce abundant, low cost, renewable energy. The company manufactures buoyant airborne turbine, a renewable energy solution that integrates proven aerospace and wind turbine technology; and high altitude winds, untapped renewable energy resources. It offers its products for customers in various sectors that include rural communities, island and arctic communities, mining, oil and gas, agriculture, entertainment, emergency response and disaster relief, military sites, and offshore power.
Altaeros Energies has received funding towards wind turbine technology development from a number of sources, including the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the National Science Foundation, the California Energy Commission, the Maine Technology Institute, the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center, Cleantech Innovations New England, and the Alaska Energy Authority. In addition, Altaeros Energies received the 2011 ConocoPhillips Energy Prize.
The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Somerville, Massachusetts.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats