- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Altair Prep is a revolutionary SAT prep service created by students at top colleges to foster the growth of their high school counterparts. Founded by students at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, Yale University, Georgia Tech, and Northwestern, we now have tutors and curriculum developers from schools across the country like Stanford, MIT, Princeton, Yale, and Emory.
We know the SAT – unsatisfied with the prep courses we took, we ended up doing our own preparation and aced the exam. In order to help high school students achieve their full potential on the SAT, we have reverse-engineered a fast-paced curriculum using the exact strategies we used just a few years ago. The results speak for themselves: our students see an average score increase of 320 points! Our tutors don’t stop there, however. They also act as role models and mentors throughout the college admissions process, giving advice to help students achieve their academic goals.
Our tutors, our curriculum, and our vision all revolve around a single goal: to give you the tools you need to succeed on the SAT, in college, and in life.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats