- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
490 Lapp Road,, Malvern, 19355, USA
- AltheRx Pharmaceuticals is a privately held, clinical development company focused on advancing best-in-class compounds with high promise in large unmet markets. The Company is focused on clinical development and optimizing commercialization through partnerships. The AltheRx name is a derivative of the name of the Greek goddess of healing, Althea.
The Company’s lead product, Solabegron, is a highly differentiated novel compound being investigated for OAB and IBS, conditions that affect the quality of life for more than 90 million Americans − a number that will grow significantly as the population ages. Solabegron was discovered and first developed by GlaxoSmithKline and acquired by AltheRx in March 2011.
The company’s co-founders have decades of leadership experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
AltheRx was formed in 2010.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats