- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- For the past few years, Big Data architectures have been the rage to give organizations the ability to access broader and more complex data sets with more flexibility. But simply managing the diversity and volumes of data - that need to be joined, consolidated and analyzed - is not enough.
Businesses need Smart Data, which is Web and enterprise data with explicit semantics (e.g. semantic annotations and metadata, entities and objects extraction, natural language processing, taxonomies, ontologies, linked data) combined with implicit semantics (e.g. machine-learning, inference), to embed into applications to get smarter business insights.
With MANTRA, its Smart Data Management Platform, ALTILIA allows organizations to access and manage all available Web and enterprise sources to better drive business processes and make more informed decisions.
ALTILIA S.r.l was founded in 2010. In November 2011 the Company won the Italian Innovation Prize "Working Capital" and in the second half of 2012 has received initial funding from Principia SGR, the main Italian Venture Capital fund.
ALTILIA is a fast growing company based in Rende (CS), where works a Research & Development team of over 20 software engineers, and in Milan.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats