- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- As strong supporters of our Universities, we wanted to help our schools but did not have the money. One of us joked that he would have to sell an organ to actually make a difference, and his mom told him to sell the old car. The wheels started turning.
We knew there were people out there just like us, with the best of intentions but without a great deal of cash. We were shocked to find out that of all the car donation groups, none were dedicated to channeling the funds to schools. Armed with a new and creative way to support our alma maters and a partner in the car recycling business, we created a company that gives donors a new and effective way to give back to their schools. We were confident that Universities would welcome this new form of giving, and so AlumniAutos.com was born.
We have drastically reduced the inflated expenses that are traditionally imposed by auto donation organizations. Unlike other groups that utilize an unfair percentage-based pricing system, AlumniAutos’ flat-fee structure guarantees that the University of your choice is the true beneficiary of your donation.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats