- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Amaia is the affordable housing arm of Ayala Land that caters to the hardworking Filipino segment. Its developments are anchored on 5 pillars – Location, Feature and Amenities, Quality, Buying Experience and Living Experience.
In Spanish/Basque, “Amaya” means a high place or the fulfilment of a dream. “Maya” is also taken from the local sparrow, humble and courageous as it goes about providing for its family.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats