- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Aman Iman Publishing focuses on design of books, magazines and artists’ books highlighting works by photographers and artists. Publishing and pictures are at the service of a project or an idea, whether the conception of a printed book or an e-book, whether the organization of an exhibition, or the conception of participatory and pedagogical workshops.
Thanks to 15 years’ experience of its founder in the conduct of artistic or cultural projects, Aman Iman Publishing benefits in these areas of expertise to promote a subtle alliance between strategy, culture, creation
Aman Iman Publishing was founded by Vincent Marcilhacy, prevouisly at Agence VU and Executive Manager of Galerie VU until January 2012. Aman Iman Publishing builds its projects with the support of a collective and experienced team with partners such as Arnaud Bes de Berc for digital strategies, Guillaume Lebrun for visual and photographic ressources, Magali Peretti for graphic design or David Marcilhacy regarding editorial issues and directions.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats