- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
20402 181st Place SE,, Monroe, 98272, USA
- Ambient Insight is an international integrity-based market research firm that uses quantitative predictive analytics to identify revenue opportunities for global eLearning and Mobile Learning suppliers.
Ambient Insight has two lines of business: publishing quantitative syndicated reports and providing proprietary custom research to suppliers and private investment firms.
Founded in 2004, Ambient Insight has attracted an impressive list of international clients including academic institutions, government trade organizations, investment banks, equity firms, small innovative startups, and global companies like Adobe, Amazon, Apple, BlackBerry, Blackboard, Chungdahm Learning, Cisco, Dell, Deutsche Telekom, DeVry, Disney, DuPont, Hasbro, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, IBM, McGraw-Hill, Macmillan, Microsoft, Mitsui, Pearson, Proctor & Gamble, Qualcomm, Rosetta Stone, Sanoma, and Wiley.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats