- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
19 Blackstone Street, Cambridge, 02139, USA
- Ambri, formerly Liquid Metal Battery Corporation (LMBC), is an early-stage company working to develop and commercialize a new battery technology that will transform how electric grids are operated worldwide. Ambri’s liquid metal battery will enable widespread use of renewable energy sources, reduce electricity costs and enable power systems to operate more reliably and efficiently. The liquid metal battery project began at MIT in the lab of Professor Donald Sadoway with financial support from the Deshpande Center, the Chesonis Family Foundation, the French energy company Total, and ARPA-E. In 2010, when the project achieved significant technical breakthroughs, the company was formed to bring the technology to market. Ambri’s investors include Khosla Ventures, Bill Gates, Total, KLP Enterprises and GVB. More information is available at www.ambri.com.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats