- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Herrmann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1 Eggenstein, Leopoldshafen, 76344, DEU
- amcure, a spin-off from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, develops AM001 as first-in-class compound. AM001’s mode of action differs fundamentally from known experimental or approved compounds for the inhibition of angiogenesis and metastasis in cancer therapy, which in most cases either address only a single RTK or target multiple RTKs as broadband inhibitors. By its novel targeting strategy AM001 combines the advantages of receptor specificity and broadband inhibition. Application area for AM001 will be highly metastasizing cancer types with a focus on pancreatic cancer.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats