- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
700 Second St., NE, Washington, 20002, USA
- The American Chemistry Council (ACC) represents the leading companies in the business of chemistry. Our companies make the products that make modern life possible. ACC members have made a voluntary commitment to uphold the highest standards for protecting health, safety, and the environment. ACC is committed to improved environmental, health and safety performance through the world-class Responsible Care® initiative, participation in which is a condition of ACC membership.
Membership brings with it important business opportunities and information, including meetings and networking, economics, statistics, publications and a special forum responding to the needs of smaller and medium-sized enterprises. Our member companies are also taking a leadership role in ensuring that chemistry facilities are secure.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats