- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
26650 The Old Road, Valencia, 91381, USA
- This 25-volume encyclopedia contains over seven-hundred state-of-the-art review chapters organized in an A-Z format to provide a complete coverage of advanced research in all nanotechnology related fields such as chemistry, physics, engineering and medical sciences. The review chapters are contributed by over 2,000 of the world's leading scientists from top-notch academic and industrial institutions worldwide. This 25-volume encyclopedia now contains 710 articles, 150,000 bibliographic citations and thousands of illustrations, figures, tables, and equations covering ca 22,000 pages which hundreds of images/figures/illustrations in color. The 25-volume set contains the largest number of state-of-the-art review chapters ever published in the world in the field of nanotechnology. Each chapter is fully cross-referenced, introducing some of the most important nanotechnologies under development today. The first edition of the Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 10-Volume Set, (Edited by H. S. Nalwa, Foreword by Professor Richard E. Smalley, Nobel Prize Laureate, Endorsed by Professor Jean-Marie Lehn, Nobel Prize Laureate) that appeared in 2004 received the "Best Reference Work Award" of the American Society for Engineering Education (USA) and "Outstanding Academic Title" by the CHOICE magazine from the American Library Association (USA). With the addition of new 15 volumes (vols. 11-25) in 2011, the entire 25-volume set contains the largest number of articles ever published in the field of nanotechnology in the world. There is no match for this landmark reference since this encyclopedia covers all research topics reported over the past two decades. It is the most useful reference for all academic and research libraries.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats