- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
129 North Hill Avenue, Pasadena, 91106, USA
- Amicrobe, Inc. is an advanced biomaterials company with innovative product candidates designed to prevent and treat infections. The Company’s new, synthetic block copolypeptides (A-Blocks) are engineered to provide broad antimicrobial activity and superior tissue coverage when our natural barriers of defense are broken in surgery, trauma / burns, and diabetic foot ulcers.
The Company has developed two lead A-Block series: AB-100L for antimicrobial barrier gels and AB-100rL for anti-infective solutions and emulsions.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats