- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Adherence to medication averages 50% in developed countries, and even lower in developing countries. This accounts for increased morbidity and millions of deaths annually, and for an extraordinary increase in costs for both Public Health Care and the Pharmaceutical industry.
Amiko aims to solve the problem of non-adherence to medication by having much of the therapy’s weight lifted off the patient’s shoulders. It makes use of tiny and elegant devices to help people manage theirs and their loved ones’ medications. Amiko reminds people when to take their meds, how much they should be taking, and when it’s time to refill a prescription. It also facilitates the involvement of their family caregivers and doctor, by keeping them updated and informed at all-time about the progress of their therapy.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats